West Bengal Public Service Commission announced the recruitment notification for the post of Additional Director and Deputy Director. WPSC is having 11 vacancies in West Bengal. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online on or before the last date.
Concise-West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
|Last date of Application||27th May 2019|
West Bengal PSC- Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Additional Director||01 post|
|Deputy Director||04 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Director & Officer posts WBPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Additional Director: Candidates should have Master's Degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from any recognized university.
- Deputy Director: Bachelor degree or Master's degree in Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science.
- Should have registration with West Bengal Veterinary Council constituted under Indian Veterinary Council Act,1984.
- Officer: Candidates need to have an Honours degree.
- Additional Director: Not more than 55 years.
- Deputy Director: Not more than 50 Years.
- Officer: Should not be less than 21 years & Not more than 36 years as on 01/01/2019.
Remuneration for WBPSC Posts:
|Additional Director||Rs.28,000/- to Rs.52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7,600/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-|
|Officer||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-|
How to apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website for WBPSC Recruitment 2091.
- Search for the relevant link for the application.
- WBPSC is only Online application.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format and Submit before the date.
- Finally, take out the application form printout for future reference.
- The application will be closed on 27th May 2019.
Download the PDF of WBPSC Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here