Water Resource Department(WRD), Maharashtra has issued recruitment notification for Chief Engineer and Junior Engineer posts. WRD as about of 500 vacant Position to fulfill in Jalsampada Vibhag Pune, Maharashtra. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech Qualification. Interested candidates can apply for WRD Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search Here For - Latest MUHS Job Notifications|
Eligibility Conditions and Vacancy Details - WRD, Maharashtra Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Chief Engineer and Junior engineer||500||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be in between 18 - 38 years as on closing date of application.
Candidates will get paid up to Rs.38600 - 122800/- per month.
- For General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Sc / ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to apply for WRD, Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to http://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/.
- Go to Recruitment.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the relevant documents, Photo, and Signature.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take the print out of the application for future use.
|Notification Published on||20th July 2019|
|Online application starts from||25th July 2019|
|Closing date for online application||15th August 2019|
Download the Official notification. Click Here
Online application Link. Download Here