Tripura is a hilly state in Northeast India. Tripura is the third smallest State in India. Which Covers 4051 Sq. Meters. The TPSC was shortly known as Tripura Public Service Commission. The Tripura Public Service Commission Located in State Capital Agartala. Most of the Job Seekers are searching for the TPSC Recruitment Notification. Because the Tripura Public Service Commission has the authorities to Recruit the Capable Persons to fulfill the Vacancies in Tripura Govt. The Unemployment of the Tripura State has attained an alarming position. In March 2015 the Employment Exchange of the Tripura State Registered with 6.62 Laks Jobseekers. The later year 2017 the Number was increased to 7.16 lacks. Every year the Number was increased and in that most of the Jobseekers are interested in Government Jobs. Those who are interested they are Searching for the latest TPSC Recruitment Notifications or TPSC Jobs.
The Main Intention of Creating this web page is to reach the Latest Govt Job Notifications of TPSC Recruitment. The Tripura Public Service Commission Released the Recruitment Notification frequently when the vacancies are available in the Department. It is difficult to reach that TPSC Recruitment Notification when the Tripura PSC announced it. So, by this web page, we distribute the Latest Tripura Recruitment Notification to all Govt job hunters. Recently the TPSC Published the PA (Personal Assistant) Grade II Recruitment Notification on its. Official website. However, here the Competitor can get the not only Recruitment details we are also providing the TPSC Admit Card, Application Dates, TPSC Answer key and Results of TPSC etc. For More latest Government Job Notification stay tuned our web page.
Recently Published TPSC Notification
|Personal Assistant Grade-II Recruitment Notification||Apply Online|
Types of Notifications Released By the TPSC
The Tripura Public Service Commission Conducts the two types of Recruitment they are as Follows. TPSC Regular Recruitment Notification or Direct Recruitment Notification second one Departmental Test. The TPSC Conducts the Departmental Test for the Promotion Purpose only. The Candidates who are already serving in the Tripura Govt they are eligible to appear the departmental test. The Tripura Public Service Commission Conducts the Departmental test Twice a year. The Departmental Test Conducts on the basis of Sessions that is Session 1 and Session 2. The Departmental Test Session one for the first half year and Session 2 for the Second half Year. The Tripura Public Service Commission Direct Recruitment Notification for the Candidates who are searching for the Govt Job. The TPSC Direct Recruitment Notification Published based on the vacancies available and state Finance Ministry approval.
About Tripura Public Service Commission
The Tripura Public Service Commission was Established on 30th October 1972. The TPSC Come with under the Provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P Bagchi was the First Chairman and I.K Roy was the First Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Tripura Public Service Commission is Conducted on all matters relating to the Recruitment Process and Promotions in Civil Services. The Tripura PSC has followed the Statutory rules of Recruitment relating to the Service in Question in the mater of Selection of Candidates. While determining the norms of an examination and the mode of evaluation of merit and selection of candidates, the Commission [puts maximum emphasis on transparency.
Roles of TPSC
- Conduct Examination for Appointment to various Services of the State
- Make Direct Recruitment to the Subordinate and Ministerial Services
- It advises the Govt on Principles which followed in Making appointments and Promotions
Application Procedure for the TPSC Recruitment
The Tripura Public Service Commission is allowing the Application in both Online and Offline Mode. That is the interested Candidates may submit Application by Visiting the website and another way Post the Application. Finally, the Application mode is based on the Recruitment panel announced the Notification. if the Recruitment Panel announced the online application then the Candidate send the Application by post. However, here we provide the Complete details on how to Submit the Online Application and Offline Application in step by step Procedure.
How to Submit the Online Application in TPSC Notification
- Visit the Tripura Public Service Commission official website that is tpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application.
- If you are new User then Register on the Website
- Else Login with Username and Password.
- Click on the Notification or Recruitment which you want to Submit the Application
- View your details and Pay the Examination fee
- Finally, Submit the Application by Click on Submit.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
How to Submit the Offline Application in Tripura PSC Notification.
- Visit the Tripura Public Service Commission official website
- Then Select the Application form for Recruitment and Click on it. (which is shown at bottom of the page.)
- Take Print out the Application.
- Fill the Application form and attach the required documents
- pay the Fee through DD and Send the Application form along with DD to the TPSC address
- The Tripura Public Service Commission address given below.
Tripura Public Service Commission