Advanced Centre For Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has invited the latest job notification for the 04 Junior Project Coordinator vacancies. Candidates who have to possess Degree, B.Pharm are eligible to apply for the Post. Interested Candidates can apply before the last date of 18th July 2023. More details like Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How to Apply are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Project Coordinator||04||Degree, B.Pharm|
- The applicants should be below 45 years of age.
- The Candidate's Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.22000/- to Rs.54000/- per month.
How to Apply for the ACTREC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the ACTREC.
- Verify the notification details.
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with their CV and other relevant documents to the address given below.
2nd floor, Asha Nivas,
TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai- 410210
|Last Date to Apply||18th July 2023|