Advanced Centre For Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released the latest job notification for the post of Medical Monitor/ Medical Officer with 01 vacancy. Candidates who have to possess BAMS, BDS, BHMS, MBBS, and PGDM are eligible to apply for the Post. Interested Candidates can apply before the last date of 20th July 2023. More details like Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How to Apply are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Monitor, and Medical Officer||01||BAMS, BDS, BHMS, MBBS, and PGDM|
- The applicants should be below 35 years of age.
- The Candidate's Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.50000/- to Rs.76000/- per month.
How to Apply for the ACTREC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the ACTREC.
- Verify the notification details.
- Eligible candidates can send their CVs to the email id stated below and also attend the walk-in interview with other relevant documents at the address given below.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd floor, Asha Nivas,
TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai- 410210
|Last Date to Apply||20th July 2023|