Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has invited the latest job notification for the 01 Staff Nurse Vacancies. Candidates who have to possess B.Sc Nursing, GNM are eligible to apply for the Post. Interested Candidates can attend the ACTREC Walk-In-Interview on 06th July 2023. More details like Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How to Apply are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
- The applicants should be 45 years of age.
- The Candidate's Selection will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.28000/- to Rs.32000/- per month.
How to Apply for the ACTREC Jobs 2023:
- Open the Official Website of the ACTREC.
- Verify the notification details and check whether eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview process with their CV and other relevant documents to the venue stated below.
2nd floor, Asha Nivas, TMC-ACTREC,
Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210
|Walk-In-Interview Date||06th July 2023|