All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri (AIIMS) has introduced the latest job notification for the post of Junior Resident with 54 Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified for MBBS are eligible to apply for the Post. Qualified Candidates can attend the AIIMS Mangalagiri Walk-In-Interview on 04th October 2023. Interested Candidates can check more details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates given below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- The applicant's age should be 30 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- per month.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for the AIIMS Mangalagiri Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the AIIMS Mangalagiri.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with their application form and other relevant documents at the venue stated below.
Ground Floor, Admin, and Library Building,
AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh
|Walk-In-Interview date||04th October 2023|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|