All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident. AIIMS has about 29 vacant positions to fulfill in Rishikesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification published on 23rd December 2021, Candidates who are looking for government jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIIMS Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||29||Post Graduate or MD / MS|
Applicant's age should be 45 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67700 per month / Level -11 pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
- UR / EWS / OBC: Rs.1200
- SC / ST: Rs.500
- PwBD: Nil
Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh
Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th January 2022
Download the Official Notification of AIIMS Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here