Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published the Latest Government Jobs Notification 2022 for the Recruitment of 01 Conservation Officer Post of 01 Vacancy. Candidates, who have a qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 04th May 2022 and make use of the opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Conservation Officer||Diploma in Civil Engineering||01|
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years.
- Age is calculated as of 01.01.2022.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- per month.
- General / EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL / PWD: Rs.35.40/-
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the APSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply online'.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through an online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th May 2022|
To Download APSC Recruitment Notification 2022 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here