Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published the job notification for the posts of Cultural Development Officer with 22 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for the posts of APSC Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 11th June 2022 to 11th July 2022, APSC careers invite online applications for the candidates who are waiting for jobs in APSC this is the best opportunity to apply, kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts.
APSC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Cultural Development Officer||22||Degree/ Diploma|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 38 years as of 01st Jan 2022.
- The Selection of the candidate will be based on the Screening/ Written Test/ Interview.
- Selected candidates will get consolidated remuneration of Rs.14000/- to Rs.605000/- per month.
- General/ EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL: Rs.35.40/-
- PWBD: Rs.35.40
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of APSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your email and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||11th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th July 2022|