Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector with 26 vacancies. And the candidates who are qualified in 10th Pass, Diploma are eligible to apply for APSC Recruitment 2022 posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 27th May 2022 to 27th June 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of APSC Recruitment 2022.
APSC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaiton|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector under the commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department||26||10th Pass/ Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 38 years as of 1st Jan 2022
- Written Exam.
- Minimum Salary: Rs.22000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.97000/-
- General/ EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL, PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of APSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make register.
- After registration log in with your email and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ Certificates.
- pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||27th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27th June 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|