Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) published a recruitment notification for the post of Personal Assistant. SSB has about 81 vacant positions to fulfill in Arunachal Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for government jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for APSSB Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APSSB Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr-III)||81||Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 29200 - 92300 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test
Application Procedure of APSSB Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of APSSB.
- Go to Notice and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply- > New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.200
- Reserved candidates: Rs.150
- PWD: Nil
|Online application starts from||15th December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||5th January 2022|
Download the Official Notification of APSSB Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here