Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) rolled out new recruitment notification for the posts of Chief Allotment Officer, Additional Allotment Officer, Assistant Allotment Officer with 4936 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in Degree, Intermediate, 10th Pass are eligible to apply for the posts. Eligible and Intrested candidates can apply from 09th June 2022 to 04th July 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale, important date, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of BPNL Recruitment 2022.
BPNL Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Chief Allotment Officer||151||Degree|
|Additional Allotment Officer||792||Intermediate|
|Assistant Allotment Officer||3993||10th Pass|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- Online Examination
- Minimum Salary: Rs.25000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.35000/-
- Chief Allotment Officer: Rs.944/-
- Additional Allotment Officer: Rs.826/-
- Assistant Allotment Officer: Rs.708/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of BPNL.
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the applicaiton fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||09th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04th July 2022|