Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has advertised the Latest Recruitment Notification 2022 and started inviting applications to fulfill the Head Teacher Posts of about 40506 Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of D.El.Ed / B.T / B.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed / B.L.Ed are eligible to apply. Interested candidates, who have the required qualifications for the post of Head Teacher can make use of the wonderful opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the Public Sector. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Head Teacher||D.El.Ed / B.T / B.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed / B.L.Ed||40506|
- The upper age limit is 60 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.30,500/- per month.
- Written Examination
- General: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates / Female Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the BPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Candidates may click on 'Apply online'.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as well as necessary documents.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through an online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd April 2022|
To Download BPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here