Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) released the latest recruitment notification for the Assistant Director. CGPSC has about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Chhattisgarh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Candidates who are interested can refer to this page more new latest job notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CGPSC Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Director||10||Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test
How to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of CGPSC.
- Go to Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||28th January 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of the Application||26th February 2022|
Download the Official Notification of CGPSC Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here