Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. CISF has about 647 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Employment notification released on 27th December 2021, Candidates who are interested can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CISF Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CISF Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||647||Degree|
Applicant's age should be 35 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of CISF.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Download the application form along with other documents.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 5th Feb 2022 (Unit Commanders) / 12th Feb 2022 (DisG/ ARCs)
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CISF Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Official Website of CISF. Go Here