Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, ANM, and other. CMHO has about 76 vacant positions to fulfill in Surguja. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ANM, B.Sc Nursing, and Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates who are looking for government jobs can follow this page for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Nursing Officer||01||M.Sc Nursing|
|Dental Surgeons||02||MDS / BDS|
|Medical Officer||11||BHMS / BAMS / BUMS|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||01|
|Nursing Officer||18||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Laboratory Technician||03||DMLT / BMLT|
|OT Technician||01||Intermediate (10+2)|
|ANM||12||Intermediate (10+2) / ANM|
|Jr. Secretarial Assistant||03||Intermediate (10+2) / Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 64 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 12000 - 31500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Address: CMHO, Surguja, Chhattisgarh.
Last Date for Submission of the Application: 12th January 2022
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMHO Recruitment 2022. Click Here