Chief Medical Officer of Health, Alipurduar (CMOH) has announced a new job notification for the 15 Senior Treatment Supervisor, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse, Community Nurse, Ophthalmic Assistant, Block Account Manager, Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist Posts. Candidates who have qualified in Graduation, DMLT, BMLT, Master's Degree, Post Graduation, Degree, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Intermediate, DPN, GNM, and Diploma are eligible to apply for the posts. Qualified candidates can attend the CMOH Alipurduar Walk-In-Interview on 27th September 2023. More details like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process, and how to apply are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||04||Graduation|
|Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor||01||Graduation, DMLT, BMLT|
|Clinical Psychologist||01||Master's Degree|
|Psychiatric Nurse||01||B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, DPN|
|Block Account Manager||01||As Per Norms|
- The applicant's age should be below 18 to 40 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Screening Test/Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the CMOH Alipurduar Jobs 2023:
- Open the official website of the CMOH Alipurduar.
- Verify the notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in your all details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview with their application form and other relevant documents at the venue given below.
CMOH & Member Secretary,
DH&FWS Babupara, Maya Talkies Road,
Ward No-12, Alipurduar - 736121
|Walk-In-Interview Date||27th September 2023|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|