Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), West Bengal inviting Applicants to fulfill the Post of Medical Officer and Specialist with 05 vacancies. Postulants certified in MBBS/ DNB/ PGDM/ PG can grab this Notification and Attend Walk-In-Interview for CMOH Alipurduar Recruitment 2022 on 07-Dec-2022. To Examine more details about the Notification of CMOH West Bengal Recruitment 2022 such as Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important dates, and Others can check below. Fascinated Postulants must go through the below-mentioned details and Attend Walk-In-Interview for CMOH Alipurduar Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist Medical Officer||04||MBBS/ PGDM/ Post Graduation/ DNB|
- Candidates should be below 62 years of age as on 01st January 2022.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates will get an honorarium of ₹60,000/- to ₹90,000/- per month.
How to Apply for CMOH West Bengal Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official notification of CMOH.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill in the Application form.
- Carry the Application form with relevant documents to the below-mentioned venue on the given date.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Maya Talkies Road,
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|