Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), West Bengal has proclaimed the Latest Job Notification for the Post of Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager, and Others with 10 vacancies. Postulants certified in BHMS/ BAMS/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ PGDM/ PG/ Intermediate can grab this Notification and Apply for CMOH West Bengal Recruitment 2022 before the closing date of 22-Nov-2022. To Examine more details about the Notification of CMOH West Bengal Recruitment 2022 such as Age Limit, Selection process, Pay Scale, Important dates, and others can check below. Fascinated Postulants must go through the below-mentioned details and Apply for CMOH West Bengal Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Block Epidemiologist||02||M.Sc/ BAMS/ BHMS/ M.Phil/ Ph.D|
|Block Public Health Manager||02||B.Sc/ Post Graduation/ PGDM/ M.Sc|
|Laboratory Technician||04||Intermediate/ DMLT/ Diploma|
|Block Data Manager||02||Any Degree|
- Candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years of age as on 1st January 2022.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Document Verification/ Interview.
- Candidates will get an honorarium of ₹22,000/- to ₹35,000/- per month.
How to Apply for CMOH West Bengal Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official Notification of CMOH.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the prescribed online Application form.
- Submit and Take a print out of the online Applied form.
- Attach the relevant documents.
- Send the Application to the below-mentioned address.
Office of the CHOH & Secretary,
|Last date for the Application||22-Nov-2022|