Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya Hospital (CNBC) has released the latest job notification for the positions of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Medical Officer with 23 Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified for MBBS, Post Graduation, MD/ MS, M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil/ Ph.D., and M.Ch are eligible to apply for the Posts. Qualified Candidates can apply on or before the last date of 19th October 2023. Interested Candidates can check the details like Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How to Apply mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Education Qualification|
|Professor||01||Post Graduation, MD|
|Assistant Professor||21||MBBS, Post Graduation, MD/ MS, M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil/ Ph.D., M.Ch|
- The applicants should be 32 to 66 years of age.
- The Candidate's Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,55,000/- per month.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.2,000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for the CNBC Jobs 2023:
- Open the Official Website of the CNBC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible candidates may send their application form and other relevant documents to the venue stated below.
Office of Director,
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya,
Geeta Colony, Delhi - 110031
|Closing date to Apply||19th Oct 2023|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|