Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has published the job notification for Senior Resident with 04 Vacancies. Aspirants qualified in MBBS, MD/ MS are eligible to apply for CNCI Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview process on 12th Oct 2022. More details like educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, age limit, application fee, age limit, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below information and apply for the posts of CNCI Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.25000/- to Rs.60000/- per month.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of CNCI.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee in DD format.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-Interview process with their Biodata and other self-attached copies and originals of relevant documents to the address stated below.
O.I.C (H) Office at CNCI
1st Campus (Hazra).
|Walk-in-Interview Date||12th Oct 2022|
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|