Directorate General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA), has introduced a recruitment notification for the posts of Consultants with 50 Vacancies. Aspirants qualified in Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, and LLB are eligible to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 18th Aug 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, age limit, application fee, age limit, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the DGCA Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Consultant (Dangerous Goods Inspector)||03||Degree|
|Consultant (Deputy Director (Operations)||01||B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ CS/ IT/ B.Sc|
|Consultant (Assistant Director (Operations)||15||B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ CS/ IT/ B.Sc|
|Consultant (Assistant Director (Regulations and Information)||02||LLB|
|Consultant (Legal Officer (Regulations and Information)||02|
|Consultants (Airworthiness)||27||Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in aeronautics/ Mechanical/ Electrical|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 63 years
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.55000/- to Rs.75000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of DGCA.
- Verity the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete information in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may forward their filled-in application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the Email and address stated below.
To the Recruitment Section,
|Last Date to Apply||18th Aug 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|