District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) has rolled out the posts of Staff Nurse, Community Health Assistant, Medical Officer, Specialist, and Others with 61 Vacancies. Aspirants who possess an ANM, Degree, B.Sc, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, Diploma, DMLT, DNB, GNM, M.Sc, MBBS, PG are only eligible to apply for the DHFWS Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested in applying for the post can apply before 06th Dec 2022 and attend the Interview with relevant documents at the venue given below. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below kindly check the below details and apply for the DHFWS Recruitment 2022.
DHFWS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Assistant||11||ANM|
|Specialist||12||MBBS/ Post Graduate/ DNB/ Diploma|
|Block Public Health Manager||03||B.Sc, Post Graduate/ Diploma|
|Block Epidemiology||02||M.Sc/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS|
|Laboratory Technician||04||Intermediate/ DMLT|
|Block Data Manager||02||Degree|
- Minimum: 19 years
- Maximum: 62 years
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.13000/- to Rs.93000/- per month.
- UR Categories: Rs.100/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through NEFT.
- Eligible candidates may send their biodata and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the address stated below.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of
Health & Member Secretary, DHFWS,
Karnojora, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur
|Last Date to Submit||06th Dec 2022|
|Walk-in-Interview||08th Dec 2022|
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|