District Medical Health Officer (DMHO) Guntur, has introduced the latest job notification for the posts of Nursing Orderly, Dental Technician, Radiographer, Pharmacist, and other posts with 132 vacancies. Aspirants who possess 10th Pass/ ITI Pass/ Intermediate, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, DMLT, M.Sc, B.Sc, and Degree are eligible to apply for the posts of DMHO Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 20th Aug 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of the application form. More details like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of DMHO Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Dental Technician||01||Intermediate/ Dental Mechanic|
|Radiographer||15||CRA/ DRGA/ DMIT|
|ECG Technician||01||Intermediate/ Diploma in ECG Technician|
|Emergency Medical Technician||02||Intermediate/ B.Sc/ B.Sc EMST|
|General Duty Attendants||36||10th Pass|
|Medical Record Technician||02||Intermediate/ Diploma|
|Lab Attendant||04||10th Pass/ Intermediate|
|Lab Technician Gr-II||11||DMLT/ B.Sc MLT/ MLT|
|Office Subordinate||14||10th Pass|
|Pharmacist Gr-II||13||10th Pass, D.Pharm/ B.Pharm|
|Plumber||03||10th Pass, ITI Pass|
|Sanitary Worker-Watchmen||13||10th Pass|
|Female Nursing Orderly||06|
|OT Technician (Theatre Assistant)||09||Diploma|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 years as of 01st July 2022
- The Selection will be based on Merit List.
- Selected aspirants get consolidated remuneration of a minimum of Rs.15000/- to a maximum of Rs.61960/- per month.
- OC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of DMHO Nellore.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete information in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through DD format.
- Eligible candidates may send their application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents before the last date of an application form.
O/o District Medical & Health Officer,
|Last Date to Apply||20th Aug 2022|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|