District Medical Health Officer (DMHO), Srikakulam has proclaimed the latest job Notification over the post of Anaesthesia Technician, Bio-Medical Technician, Radiographer, ECG Technician, Electrician, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, and Other with 144 Vacancies. Prospects who are certified in 10th/ Intermediate/ Any Degre/ B.Sc/ B.Pharm/ D.Pharm/ DMLT/ ITI and searching for a best job to start career can grab this Notification of DMHO Srikakulam Recruitment 2022. Candidates can Apply for the Posts of DMHO Srikakulam Recruitment 2022 before the closing date of 20-Aug-2022. To Examine more details about the Notification of DMHO Recruitment 2022 such as Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important dates, and Others can Check Below. Applicants must go through the below-mentioned details before participating in the Application Process.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Anaesthesia Technician||06||Intermediate/ Diploma|
|Audiometry Technician||04||B.Sc/ Diploma in Audiometry Technician/ Intermediate|
|Bio-Medical Technician||02||Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering|
|Counselor/ MSW Gr-II||02||BA/ BSW/ MA/ MSW|
|Dental Technician||03||Intermediate/ Dental Mechanic|
|Radiographer||11||DMIT/ DRGA/ CRA|
|ECG Technician||06||Intermediate/ Diploma in ECG Technician|
|Electrician||04||10th Pass, Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ ITI Pass|
|Emergency Medical Technician||03||Intermediate/ B.Sc/ B.Sc EMST|
|General Duty Attendants||39||10th Pass|
|Medical Record Technician||01||Intermediate/ Diploma|
|Lab Attendant||07||10th Pass/ Intermediate|
|Lab Technician||15||DMLT/ B.Sc MLT/ MLT|
|Office Subordinate||05||10th Pass|
|Pharmacist Gr-II||15||10th Pass, D.Pharm/ B.Pharm|
|Physiotherapist||02||Degree in Physiotherapy|
|Plumber||06||10th Pass, ITI Pass|
|Sanitary Worker-Watchmen||13||10th Pass|
- Candidates' age must be between 18 years to 42 years as on 01-July-2022.
- The Selection process will be based on the Merit list.
- Candidates will get a consolidated amount of Rs.15,000/- to Rs.37,640/- per month.
- For OC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/BC/PWBD: Exempted
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of DMHO.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill out the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee through DD format.
- Attach the relevant copies of documents/certificates.
- Send the Application form to the mentioned Address.
Office of the District Medical
and Health Officer,
|Last date for Application||20-Aug-2022|
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|