Directorate of Medical & Health Services (DMHS), Dadra & Nagar Haveli has published a job notification for Dean, Pediatrician and General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Medical Officer, and other posts with 130 Vacancies. Aspirants qualified in Degree, BDS, Diploma, DNB, Ph.D., Post Graduation, MD/ MS are eligible to apply for DMHS Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 12th Oct 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, age limit, application fee, age limit, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of DMHS Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaiton|
|Under NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute|
|Professor||15||Ph.D./ Post Graduation|
|Senior Resident||21||MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma|
|Epidemiologists cum Assistant Professor||01|
|Under the Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Silvassa|
|Pediatrician & General Surgery||03||MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Written Examination and Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.46000/- to Rs.250000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of DMHS.
- Verify the notification details and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may send their application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the address stated below.
For Medical College Posts: NAMO Medical Education & Research Insitute, SSR College Campus, Sayli, Silvassa - 396230.
For MDHS Posts: Office of the Director, Medical & Health Services, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa - 396230.
|Last Date to Apply||12th Oct 2022|
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|