Elementary Education Rajasthan announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Upper Primary Teacher, Primary Teacher. Education Department has thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Elementary Education Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Elementary Education Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level-1 (Non-TSP)||11940||Senior Secondary / Diploma in (Elementary Education / Special Education)|
|Primary & Upper Teacher Level-1 (TSP)||3560|
|Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level-2 (Non-TSP)||13865||Degree / B.EI.Ed / B.Ed or B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.Ed (Special Education)|
|Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level-2 (TSP)||2635|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 23700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list.
How to apply for Elementary Education Rajasthan Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of Elementary Education Rajasthan.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.100
- Non Cremy Layer / OBC: Rs.70
- SC / ST / PWD / Saharia: Rs.60
|Online application starts from||10th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||9th February 2022|
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of Elementary Education Rajasthan Recruitment 2022. Click Here