Gujarat High Court (GHC) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Private Secretary with 15 vacancies. Qualified in Graduation are eligible to apply for the posts. Interested candidates can apply from 16th May 2022 to 31st May 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of the application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts.
GHC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Private Secretary||15||Graduate with computer operation knowledge|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Preliminary Test
- Stenography/ Skill Test
- Viva-voce Test
- Minimum Salary: Rs.44900/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.142400/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ EBC/ PH/ ExS/ EWS: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of GHC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||16th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2022|