Gujarat High Court invites the latest recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge. High Court has about 219 vacant positions to fulfill in Gujarat. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualifications. Employment notification published on 1st February 2022, Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new updates related to public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Gujarat High Court Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge||219||Degree in Law|
Applicant's age should be 35 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 27700 - 44850 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.1000
- SC / ST / PH / Ex-Servicemen / SEBC: Rs.500
|Online application starts from||3rd February 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of the Application||2nd March 2022|
Download the Official Notification of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here