Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) rolled out a new recruitment notification for the posts of officers with 294 vacancies. The candidates who are qualified in B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, CA, MBA, and Diploma are eligible to apply for the posts of HPCL Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 23rd June 2022 to 22nd July 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of HPCL Recruitment 2022.
HPCL Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Mechanical Engineer||103||B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical Engineer||42||B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation Engineer||30||B.E/ B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering|
|Civil Engineer||25||B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Chemical Engineer||07||B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
|Information System Officer||05||B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT Engineering|
|Safety Officer - Uttar Pradesh||06||B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering, Diploma|
|Safety Officer - Tamil Nadu||01|
|Safety Officer - Kerala||05|
|Safety Officer - Goa||01|
|Fire & Safety Officer||02|
|Quality Control Officer||27||M.Sc in Chemistry|
|Charted Accountant||15||CA/ ICAI|
|HR Officer||08||Post Graduation/ MBA|
|Welfare Officer - Visakh Refinery||01||Degree/ Diploma|
|Welfare Officer - Mumbai Refinery||01|
|Law Officer - HR||02|
|Manager/ Sr. Manager - Electrical||03||B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 37 years
- Computer-Based Test
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
- Moot Court (only for Law Officers)
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.50000/- to Rs.240000/- per month.
- UR, OBCNC, EWS Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ St/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of HPCL.
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make the registration.
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd July 2022|