Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has introduced a new job notification for the posts of Project Associate and Senior Project Fellow with 02 Vacancies. Candidates who have to possess a Master's Degree and Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the Posts. Interested Candidates can attend the ICFRE Walk-In-Interview on 05th September 2023. More details like education qualification, pay scale, age limit, application fee, selection process, and how to apply are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate||01||Master's Degree|
|Senior Project Fellow||01||Master's Degree, Post Graduation|
- The applicants should be below 32 to 35 years of age.
- The Candidate's Selection will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.35,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the ICFRE Jobs 2023:
- Open the Official Website of the ICFRE.
- Verify the notification details and check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview process with their application form and other relevant documents to the venue stated below.
Assistant Director General (EM),
ICFRE (Room No. 137, ICFRE H. Q. Building,
Forest Research Institute Campus, Dehradun
|Walk-In-Interview Date and Time||05th September 2023 at 11:00 AM|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|