ICMR-National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD) has introduced the latest job notification for the 01 Project Research Scientist-II Vacancy. Aspirants who have a qualified Post Graduation, and Degree are eligible to apply for the Posts. Eligible Candidates can attend the ICMR-NIIRNCD Walk-In-Interview on 21st November 2023. More details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Research Scientist-II||01||Post Graduation, Degree|
- The applicant's age should be 18 to 45 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.67,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the ICMR-NIIRNCD Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the ICMR-NIIRNCD.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview process and other relevant documents to the venue stated below.
MRHRU Bhanpur Kalan, Jaipur
|Walk-In-Interview Date||21st Nov 2023|