Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has introduced the recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Resident and Tutor with 54 vacancies. Aspirants who possess MD/ MS, Post Graduation/ MDS are eligible to apply for the posts of IGIMS Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview process from 27th to 29th June 2022. More details like education qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection process., etc are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of IGIMS Recruitment 2022.
IGIMS Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident/ Tutor||25||MD/ MS/ MDS, Post Graduation|
|Senior Resident (General Medicine Department)||17|
|Senior Resident (General Surgery)||12|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 45 years as of 27th June 2022
- Aspirants Selection will be based on Walk-in-interviews.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of a minimum of Rs.67700/- to 71800/- per month.
- The cost of the application form: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ EBC: Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of IGIMS.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-Interview process with their filled-in application form and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Office Chamber of Director,
IGIMS Patna - 14.
|Walk-in-Interview Dates||27th to 29th June2022|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|