Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) released the job notifications for the posts of Project Associate I & II, Project Scientist II, Project Coordinator II, Project Fellow, and Field Assistant with 49 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the IHBT Recruitment 2022 posts, should be qualified in Degree, BAMS, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech, M.Pharm, Ph.D., M.Sc, MBA, Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the post. The eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview from 19th May 2022 to 26th June 2022. And the more details like vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, important dates, and official notification, application were mentioned below in detail, kindly check the details clearly and apply for the posts.
IHBT Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate - I||32||M.Sc, Post Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Pharm / M.E/ M.Tech, BAMS|
|Project Associate - II||06||M.Sc, Post Graduation, M.Pharm|
|Senior Project Associate||06||Ph.D. in Agriculture, Post Graduation|
|Project Coordinator II||02||MBA, M.Sc|
|Field Assistant||01||B.Sc / Diploma in Engineering and Technology|
- Minimum: 35 years
- Maximum: 50 years
- Minimum Salary: Rs.20000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.67000/-
- There is no application fee for IHBT Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of IHBT.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with their application form and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
|Date and Time of Interview||09th May 2022 to 26th June 2022 from 10:00 AM|
|Official Notification||Click Here|