Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT) has proclaimed the latest govt job notification for the post of Project Assistant, JRF, Research Associate, and Project Scientist with 06 vacancies. The candidates who are qualified in Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma, M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm, M.V.Sc, MDS, MD/ MS, and Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the post of IIT Delhi Jobs 2023. Interested candidates can apply before the last date of 16th June 2023, kindly apply before the later date. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the post.
Check for more: Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant||01||Diploma, Degree|
|Junior Research Fellow||03||Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, Post Graduation|
|Research Associate||01||MD/ MS, MDS, M.V.Sc, M.Pharm, M.E/ M.Tech, M.V.Sc|
|Project Scientist||01||B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech|
- The candidates should not exceed 45 years of age.
- Selection will be based on the Online Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.29200/- to Rs.54000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of IIT Delhi.
- Check the details to determine whether eligible or not.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates send their application forms and other relevant documents to the email address given below.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last Date to Send the application form||16th June 2023|