Indian Air Force has published a new recruitment notification for the posts of Ward Sahayika, Cook, Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver, and House Keeping Staff with 15 vacancies. The candidates who are qualified for the 10th Pass, Diploma are eligible to apply for the posts of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 10th July 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022.
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Ayah/ Ward Sahayika||02||10th Pass|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||02||10th Pas and should have a valid civil driving license for light and heavy vehicles|
|House Keeping Staff||02||10th Pass|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
- On Merit Basis
- Written Exam
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.15000/- to Rs.20000/-per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of IAF.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may send the filled-in application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the address given in the official notification.
|Last Date to Apply||10th July 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|