Indian Navy announced recruitment notification for Artificer Apprentice(AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR) as Sailors posts. Notification published on 13th June 2019 to fulfill the various vacancies in the Feb 2020 Batch Across India. Interested candidates can go through the official Notification below and can apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Conditions - Indian Navy Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Sailor(AA)||500||Qualified in 10+2 exams with 60% from BSE recognized by MHRD|
Candidate should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003.
Rs.21,700 - 69100 per month after successful Training.
For SC/ST: Rs.NIL.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online only.
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidates first need to register yourself on www.joinindian navy.gov.in with email ID.
- Log in with the Registered Email ID and Click on Current Openings.
- Click on Apply Button.
- Fill the application form and upload all scanned copies of documents/ Photographs.
- After completion, Click On Submit.
- Finally, take a print out of application for future use.
Last Date for Online Application: 10th July 2019.
Download the official Notification. Click Here
Indian Navy Registration Page. Click Here