Indian Navy has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Trademan Mate Posts. The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Notification Published on 25th Feb 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Matriculation or 10th Class they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Applicants may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Navy Tradesman mate Post
Educational Qulification and Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Tradesman Mate||10th or Matriculation||554|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules and Regulations
- 205/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST/ Female
Vacancy Details with Comand Wise
|Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam||46|
|Wester Naval Command, Mumbai||502|
|Southern Naval Command, Kochi||06|
Application Process for the Trademan Mate Post in Indian Navy Recruitment
- Visit the Indian Navy Official Website which is Given Below.
- Click on the Career tab
- Select the Tradesman Mate Notification and Click on it
- Login with Aadhar Number or other ID Proof
- Enter All Mandatory fields
- Upload the Required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Application.
- Download the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Online Applications Start from||2nd March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||15th March 2019|
Download the Official Indian Navy Trademan Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for Tradesman Mate post in Indian Navy: Click Here