Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Defence Research and Developments Organization (DRDO) inviting Applicants to fulfill the Post of Diploma Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice with 38 vacancies. Candidates Certified in Diploma/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc/ DMLT can grab this notification and Apply for INMAS Recruitment 2023 before the closing date of 22-Feb-2023. To Examine more details about the notification of INMAS Recruitment 2023 such as Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important dates, and others can check below. Desired Candidates must go through the below-mentioned details and Apply for INMAS Recruitment 2023.
Check the Latest Govt Jobs Here
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Diploma Apprentice||20||Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ DMLT|
|Graduate Apprentice||18||B.Sc/ B.Pharm|
- Candidates should be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Merit List.
- Candidates will get a Stipend of ₹8,000/- to ₹9,000/- per month.
How to Apply for INMAS Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the Official Notification of INMAS.
- Verify the notification details.
- Register and Log in with your ID and Password.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the prescribed online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Recheck and Submit the Application form online.
|Last date to Apply||22-Feb-2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|