Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) advertised the latest recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. IOCL has about 570 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate, Diploma, and Degree qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IOCL Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post / State||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice|
Technician Apprentice: Diploma in relevant discipline
|Dadar Nagar & Haveli||04|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5200 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Online Witten Exam.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of IOCL.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Candidates Registration -> Apply.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||15th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||15th February 2022|
Download the Official Notification of IOCL Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here