Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has proclaimed the Latest Notification for the Post of Operations Director - Pharmacovigilance with 01 Vacancy. Postulants certified in BDS/ D.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ MBBS can grab this Notification and apply for IPC Recruitment 2022 before the closing date of 18-Nov-2022. To Examine more details about the Notification of IPC Recruitment 2022 such as Age Limit, Selection process, Pay Scale, Important dates, and Others can Check below. Fascinated Postulants must go through the below-mentioned details and Apply for IPC Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Operations Director-Pharmacovigilance Programme of India||01||BDS/ D.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ MBBS/ MBA|
- Candidates should be below 65 years of age.
- The Selection process will be based on the Online Interview.
- Candidates will get an honorarium of ₹90,000/- to ₹1,50,000/- per month.
How to Apply for IPC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official Notification of IPC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the "Apply Online" link.
- Fill in the prescribed Online Application form.
- Upload the relevant Documents/Certificates.
- Recheck and Submit the Application form.
|Last date to Apply||18-Nov-2022|