IREL Recruitment 2021:- Indian Rare Earths limited has issued a New Notification for the Recruitment of Apprentice posts which is updated on 09 Jul 2021. There are 21 Vacancies which are announced for IREL Recruitment 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for IREL MT Recruitment online. Check out all the Details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure etc... This post mainly disciplines in Freshers and the candidates who have completed their ITI, Diploma, B.Sc they are eligible to submit their online application form, the Last date for the online application and Interested candidates may check out the Notification Details below.Read More
2 Jobs Found
Allgovenmentjobs is an exclusive Webpage where you can get complete information about the Latest Govt Job Openings. Interested Candidates may download the Official IREL Notification and Submit the Online Application for the Apprentice Post Before the last Date.
About IREL: - Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) is one of the First unit Rare Earths Division (RED) which is incorporated in 18-Aug-1950. It is a full-Fledged government of India which undertakes the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy in the year of 1963. This overtook all companies which are engaged in Mining and separation of beach sand minerals in the southern part of the country, this established two more divisions one at chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK), Tamilnadu. It has in house R&D division at Kollam and here Kerala Supports Mineral and chemical Operations. This IREL has a corporate office at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
IREL has announced about of 20 posts for the Management Trainees, the candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & have the eligibility can go through the Notification and Apply.
These Management Trainee posts are classified into two types, they are:-
1. Management Trainee (Technical)
• The candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 60% in BE/B.Tech in Engineering (Mechanical/Mining/Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) from a Recognized University.
• The candidate should have 5 years of integrated master’s degree in Engineering of above-mentioned streams in a recognized university/Institution.
2. Management Trainee (Finance)
• The candidate should be qualified in CA/CMA.
• Or the candidate should complete B.Com and MBA with a minimum of 60% grade.
The Selection Process for IREL Recruitment 2021:-
• Written Examination
• Personal Interview which is followed by the Pre-employment Medical Examination.
The candidates who are interested can go through the following details:-
• The Age-below 28 are eligible for this Post.
• The last date for the Submission of the application form is 31 Aug 2021.