Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced the Latest Job Notification for the post of Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Personal Assistant & Others with 526 vacancies. Those candidates who have interested are eligible for this ISRO Recruitment 2023 post, and who are searching for ISRO Recruitment 2023 jobs, this is the best chance to utilize. The desired contestants can apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2023 before the closing date on 16th Jan 2023. To Examine more detailed information about ISRO Recruitment 2023 such as Age limit, Pay scale, Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Important dates, and Others mentioned below check and apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2023.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 - Vacancy details & Eligible criteria:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Personal Assistant (Space)||01|
|Junior Personal Assistant||153|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
- Candidates should be below 28 years of age.
- The Selection will be based on the Written test/ Skill test/ Interview.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25500/- per month.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Reserved Category: Nill
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Webiste of ISRO
- Verify the Notification details
- Make a Register and Log in with your Id & Password
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in the Application form
- Scan & Upload the relevant certificates/documents
- Pay the Application fee
- Recheck and submit the Application form.
|Last date to Apply Online||16th Jan 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|