Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. JPSC has about 110 vacant positions to fulfill in Jharkhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduation in Medicine qualifications. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for public service commission jobs can follow this page for more new updates. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for JPSC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JPSC Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Professor||110||Post Graduation / Ph.d|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 18000 - 36000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of JPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of JPSC.
- Go to Latest Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application -> Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- UR / OBC / SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 600 + Bank Charges
- SC / ST / OBC of Jharkhand Citizen: Rs. 150 + Bank Charges
|Online application starts from||15th Jan 2022|
|Last Date for the online application||8th Feb 2022|
Download the Official Notification of JPSC Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here