Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019:- On 27 Mar 2019, Karnataka PWD has announced the job Notifications for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer,. As per the KPWD Recruitment 2019, about 870 Posts are allocated for these recruitments. This is one of the Great Opportunity for the Unemployed engineering Candidates, The Candidates who are Interested and eligible can apply for this Notification. The Aspirants who are looking for the jobs over Karnataka PWD Recruitment this is one of the great opportunities to grab it, the candidates who have completed their B.E or B.Tech, Civil Engineering they are eligible to submit their online application form, the Last date for the online application and Interested candidates may check out the Notification Details below.Read More
1 Jobs Found
Allgovenmentjobs is an exclusive Webpage where you can get complete information about the Latest Govt Job Openings. Interested Candidates may download the Official Karnataka PWD Notification and Submit the Online Application for the Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Post Before the last Date.
About Karnataka PWD: -Karnataka Public Works Department is also known as the Karnataka Public Works, Ports, and Inland Water Transport Department. It is one of the Karnataka Government agency which looks over the Public Works in the state of Karnataka, India. It was established in the year 1856 in the Mysore State where Revenue officers were Responsible for the Public works in that state. There were many Historical Buildings which are constructed by the public work departments too. It is entrusted with some of the Responsibility for the constructions and Maintenance of buildings under the Karnataka government departments.
• The Selection process will be made through the Written Examination by Karnataka Language Test and the Medical Test.
• The candidates who will be selected, they will be posted to any area of work in the public work department within the Karnataka state Jurisdiction.
• The candidates should work for a minimum of 2 years of the probationary period.
Karnataka PWD has announced about 870 posts for the Unemployed candidates in the year of 2019-2020. The candidates who are Interested has to read the details about their vacancies and the job role before applying.
• The candidates who have completed their Engineering in the civil branch from a recognized institution/Board.
• The last date for the submission of the online Application is 11 Apr 2019.