King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Ward Boy, Palliative Care Staff Nurse, and Social Worker with 03 vacancies. Qualified in Post Graduation, B.Sc Nursing/ GNM, and Intermediate are eligible to apply for the posts. Interested candidates kindly apply before the last date of an application on 24th May 2022. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts.
KGMU Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria :
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Social Worker||01||Post Graduate|
|Palliative Care Staff Nurse||01||B.Sc Nursing/ GNM|
|Ward boy/ Multitasking staff for Palliative Care||01||Intermediate|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years.
- Written Test
- Minimum Salary: Rs.12000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.20000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of KGMU.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-Interview with their biodata/ CV and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Cancer Palliative Care Unit
Department of Radiotherapy,
|Last Date to Apply||24th May 2022|
|Date and Time of an Interview||26th May 2022 from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM|
|Official Notification||Click Here|