Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) has released the latest job notification for the 13 IEC Expert, Deputy District Coordinator, Social & Communication Expert, Monitoring & Evaluation, and Financial Management Expert Posts. Aspirants who have a qualified MS, Master's Degree, MBA, M.E/ M.Tech, or B.E/ B.Tech in Environmental and Civil Engineering are eligible to apply for the Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 20th September 2023 to 03rd October 2023. More details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|IEC Expert||03||Master's Degree|
|Deputy District Coordinator/ SWM Engineer||01||MS, MBA, M.E/ M.Tech, B.E/ B.Tech in Environmental and Civil Engineering|
|Social & Communication Expert||03||Master's Degree|
|Monitoring & Evaluation||03|
|Financial Management Expert||03||Master's Degree, MBA|
- The applicant's age should be below 60 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.55,000/- to Rs.66,000/-per month.
How to Apply for the KSWMP Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the KSWMP.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Finally, Submit the Online application form.
|Opening date to Apply Online||20th September 2023|
|Closing date to Apply Online||03rd October 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|