Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the Assistant Public Prosecutor. MPSC has about 547 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualifications. Employment notification published on 7th January 2022, Interested candidates can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPSC Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||547||LLB|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Go to Latest Updates and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application form.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Open Category: Rs.719
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 449
|Online application starts from||7th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||27th January 2022|
Download the Official Notification of MPSC Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here