National AIDS Control Programme (NACP) has introduced the job notification for the posts of ICTC Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Counsellors, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, and other posts with 23 Vacancies. Candidates qualified in 10th Pass, ANM/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc MLT, MBBS, PG, B. Pharm/ D.Pharm are eligible to apply for the posts of NACP Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 02nd Sep 2022, kindly apply before the last date of the application form. More details like educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the NACP Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|ICTC Lab Technician||02||B.Sc MLT/ DMLT|
|ART Medical Officer||04||MBBS|
|ART Counsellors||03||Post Graduation/ B.Sc Nursing|
|ART Staff Nurse||05||B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ ANM|
|ART Pharmacist||01||B.Pharm/ D.Pharm|
|ART Lab Technician||01||B.Sc MLT/ DMLT|
|ART Community Care Coordinator||01||Person Living with HIV (PLHIV), Intermediate|
|LAC Plus Staff Nurse||02||B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ ANM|
|Blood Centre Lab Technician||03||B.Sc MLT|
|Blood Transportation Van (BTV) Attendant||01||10th Pass|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 - 65 years
- Selection will be based on the Merit List.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.18000/- to Rs.72000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of NACP.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete information in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may submit the filled-in application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the address stated below.
Office of the District TB Control Office,
near Main Railway Station, Malkapatnam,
|Last Date to Apply||02nd Sep 2022|
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|